What We’ll Be Doing to Ensure Your Safety and Ours
This will be a journey and we at Gray Line Chicago are thoughtfully preparing for this next phase as we adapt our tour operation to a ‘new normal’. Our plan is to gradually resume this summer, while doing our best maintain safe social distancing recommendations, as well as following CDC guidelines and those established by local authorities.
Here’s what we’ll be doing to protect you and our staff:
- Each vehicle will be thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected with an EPA recommended cleaner or 70% alcohol-based solution every day with an emphasis on high-touch surface areas.
- High-touch surface areas will be wiped down with disinfectant after each tour.
- All tour guides and staff will be wearing masks.
- Tours groups will be smaller to allow for social distancing.
- Our employees will not be permitted to work if exhibiting flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms and may be subject to temperature screenings.
This has, and continues to be, a difficult time for all of us. We look forward to brighter days ahead and sharing the best of the Windy City with all of you this summer. Until then, we hope you stay healthy, stay safe, and most importantly, stay home so that we can all get back to business sooner.